We have an established sister company office in Belize for more than a decade. We offer truly low-cost, fast and confidential services.
Belize IBC Legislation
The Belize IBC Act was introduced in 1990 to implement competitive offshore legislation for Belize IBC's which was subsequently amended to reflect the changes required to provide efficient Belize offshore services .
Belize incorporation is very efficient under normal circumstances, a Belize IBC can be incorporated in a couple of working days
Belize Company Formation structure
- There is no requirement for a secretary resident or otherwise. -
- Only one director or shareholder required for the Belize company formation.
- Shareholder(s) and director(s) for the company formation may be the same person.
- The shareholder(s) and director(s) for the company incorporation can be a natural person or a corporate body.
- For Belize formation there is no requirement for appointing local shareholder(s) and director(s).
Privacy of identity of principals in Belize Company
The documents for Belize company Incorporation do not carry the name or identity of any shareholder or director. The names or identities of these persons do not appear in any public record.
Belize Companies Confidentiality
Shareholder(s) and/or director(s) nominee services are allowed to ensure confidentiality.
Belize Offshore Company shares and capital requirements
- The register of the shares of Belize corporations must be kept up to date anywhere in the world as per directors' decision and make it available for inspection by the shareholders;
- Belize offshore company shares can be issued with or without par value;
- Belize offshore company shares may be issued in any recognizable currency;
- Belize offshore company shares may be paid up in cash or through the transfer of other assets or for other consideration
- The bearer shares may be issued
The standard share capital is USD 50,000 or an equivalent in another recognizable currency.
Belize Company minimum capitalization
The minimum paid in and issued capital may be one share which is fully paid.
Meetings of shareholder(s) and director(s) of Belize Corporation
- There is no requirement for meetings of shareholder(s) and/or director(s)
- If meetings of shareholder(s) and/or director(s) are desirable these meetings can be held by telephone or any other electronic means of communication providing that all participants can clearly hear each other.
- Meetings of Belize Corporations if thought necessary can be held anywhere in the world.
Taxation of Belize Companies profits
According to the Belize IBC Act of 1990, Belize offshore companies are exempted from all taxes and stamp duties.
Belize Company books and records
Belize IBC records and accounts do not have to be held or filed with the authorities. If the shareholders, directors or officers decide to maintain such records or accounts, these may be held anywhere in the world.
Belize Corporation financial statements and records
- There is no requirement for any financial statements, accounts or records to be kept for a Belize IBC
- If it is found to be desirable or necessary by the director(s) or shareholder(s) these records may be held anywhere in the world
Doing business with Belizean Companies and residents
Belize IBC is restricted from doing business with Belizean residents or Belize corporations except where:
- It makes or maintains professional contact with solicitors, barristers, accountants, bookkeepers, trust companies, management or secretarial companies, investment advisors, or other similar persons or entities carrying on business within Belize.
- It prepares or maintains books and records within Belize (if it decides to keep such books and records).
- It holds within Belize, meetings of its directors or members (if it so desires).
- It holds a lease on property for use as an office from which to communicate with members or where books and records of the company are prepared or maintained (if so decided)
- It holds debts obligations, shares or other securities in a Belize IBC or any other locally incorporated Belizean corporation.
- Shares, debt obligations or other securities; in the company are owned by any person resident in Belize or by any Belizean IBC or any other locally incorporated company.
Belize Companies business activities outside Belize
There are no restrictions for Belize offshore company to carry on any legitimate business and investment activity whatsoever, with the exception of bank, insurance or trust businesses which require a special license.
Incorporate in Belize! Incorporate Your Wealth!
For purposes of this document, the term "Belize International Business Company" has the same meaning as "Belize IBC", "Belizean IBC", "Belize Offshore Company", "Belize Offshore Companies", "Belize Offshore Corporation", "Belize Offshore Corporations" or "Belize International Business Corporation", "Belize Company", "Belize Companies", "Belize Offshore", "Belize Corporation", "Belize Corporations".