We have an established sister company office in Belize for more than a decade. We offer truly low-cost, fast and confidential services.
Belize foundation formation is made simple with a combination of our easy to use online order form and these 7 simple steps to guide you through the foundation formation process. Please proceed to the bottom of this page, where you will find package with a nominee council member and currency options.
- Please choose the Belize offshore foundation package and the currency most suitable for you, then CLICK the corresponding LINK and the form will appear for foundation formation.
- Fill all the applicable boxes with the required information starting with your name choice for your Belize foundation with the appropriate name ending, and other foundation details. Ensure that you have properly filled the formation form and that you have provided all the data correctly.
- After you have filled out the primary foundation details, you have many optional services to choose from. Go through the options; select the services you want to enhance your foundation.
- You must provide a physical address to which you want the documents for your Belize offshore foundation to be sent. Please fill in the address details and note that P.O. Box addresses are not acceptable.
- Your next step is to choose your most suitable method of payment and press the "Submit" button. An invoice will be automatically generated; please ensure that it is correct. When satisfied, you should save or print a copy of the invoice for your own files.
- As soon as you have submitted your order, kindly send us an email, fax or call us to let us know that you have submitted an order online, and made a payment. Do quote the invoice number in all your correspondence to us.
- Finally, you are required to provide via courier post, using one of these services only - FedEx or DHL - the following documents on all founder(s), council member(s). In case you used our agent council member service, no other information is required on the Founder:
- CLEAR CERTIFIED COPY OF THE VALID PASSPORT pages containing a photograph and signature. In the case where a passport is not available, a national ID card such as is issued in the EU. PASSPORT OR ID SHOULD BE CERTIFIED by one of the following: Notary public, Banker, your embassy.
- ORIGINAL CHARACTER REFERENCE, from your bank OR attorney OR accountant OR your broker OR your Embassy.
- Completed and signed Founder Declaration Form (FDF) by all founders. (We provide this form). These documents must be couriered to us and should be in English or a certified translation into English.
To facilitate the procedure we may start the Belize foundation formation process after you have emailed a scan of the above mentioned documents but your foundation will be shipped to you only after we have received the originals by courier post (use ONLY FedEx, DHL or UPS).
Secure Online Belize Foundation Formation Forms
|Belize Foundation Package with Nominee Council Member Power of Attorney incl.||[Pounds](https://secure.offshore-companies.co.uk/belize/nominee-foundation-pounds/)||[USD](https://secure.offshore-companies.co.uk/belize/nominee-foundation-dollars/)||[Euro](https://secure.offshore-companies.co.uk/belize/nominee-foundation-euro/)|